EDDCloud has invested in and customized a dedicated environment within Microsoft Azure to provide security, scalability, and accessibility.
To meet strict regulatory standards, Microsoft provides the most comprehensive set of compliance offerings of any cloud service provider. Azure data centers provide 3rd party verification of compliance with key protocols:
- ISO 27001
- SSAE-16 SOC1 and SOC2
- ISO 27018
- and dozens more industry certifications
For more details about the security of the Azure cloud, visit the Microsoft site.
Protect review data from inadvertent or malicious access by unauthorized users
- Use highly granular security settings to limit document access to only authorized users
- Set permissions by user and user groups – down to the document level
- Develop matter-specific security configurations
- High standards of cryptography apply to all data in EDDCloud Viewpoint— data at rest as well as in transit, and at every endpoint.
Scale your system up or down as matters grow or come-to-a-close
- Receive unexpected data? - Add capacity by the GB or TB in less than 1 hour with zero downtime
- Reduce the data set with extensive culling – Decrease capacity and related costs with a few mouse clicks
- Manage capacity yourself or email your project manager for assistance
Availability is the proportion of time that a system is operational and working, and is one of the strengths of EDDCloud Venio.
- Protects from datacenter failures
- Replicates your applications and data across Availability Zones to protect from single-points-of-failure
- Provides 99.99% Venio uptime SLA – for the industry-best availability
Venio delivers a flexible approach to eDiscovery designed to help you manage your litigation, investigations and compliance projects, end-to-end while addressing the complexities and scope of today’s global electronic discovery.
Progress through the eDiscovery project phases efficiently with accuracy and speed. Venio supports
Collect from cloud-based email and file storage stores
- View mailbox and file structures to understand what is there
- Identify, filter and collect only the potentially relevant data
- Capture data directly from cloud sources like Office 365, Google Drive, Twitter, SharePoint, and others.
- Forensically copy data and import it directly into Viewpoint
Only process what you need
Rapidly reduce data volumes in the earliest stage of your project with Viewpoint’s pre-processing capabilities
- Data Cataloguing
- File Extension Filtering
- Fully Recursive Document Level Date/Time Filtering
- File Type Identification
- User-Directed File Folder Removal
- MD5 Hash Calculation – De-Duplication
- NIST filtering – system file removal
Begin reviewing in record time
- Process your data set, large or small, in a fraction of the time of other tools
- Prepare for the Rule 26(f) Meet & Confer
- Develop an informed review strategy
- Assess and analyze data before promoting it to review
Get an early understanding of what’s in the data to reduce data volumes and costs
- Apply custom filters
- Concept clusters
- Data range
- Email domain
Additional analytics features enable an accelerated review and insight in data integrity
- Near-duplicate identification
- Visual index and key term analysis
- File type (extension) analysis and validation confirming an identity
- Email thread redundancy identification
EDDCloud ─ We make eDiscovery work better for better results
eDiscovery Your Way
IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service by Microsoft Azure delivers the most advanced hardware and infrastructure management available.
- Realtime monitoring of the network
- Eliminate hardware investment and maintenance costs
- Reduce IT headcount
- Get the highest levels of security available
Software as a Service eliminates the headaches of ownership.
- Stay up-to-date with the newest releases
- Get the best tool for each phase of the project
- Turn to 24/7 support from professional Project Managers and Client Services experts whenever you need it
You focus on the content, we’ll focus on the data.
EDDCloud’s experienced professionals handle the data-intensive tasks:
Your case team can concentrate on analyzing, reviewing, and capturing the story from the data.
Meet your immediate eDiscovery needs
- Control all phases of your eDiscovery projects
- Use it for one case or many
- No annual financial obligation
EDDCloud Managed Services deliver turn-key lit support technology, processes, and support staff.
- Price Certainty
- Reduced cost
- Total control
- Complete transparency into processes and workflows
EDDCloud supports your Viewpoint projects with end-to-end eDiscovery services
- Collection planning
- Pre-processing and processing
- Culling strategy development
- Managed review services
- Custom analytics workflow design
- Assisted Review support
- Expertise for all phases of your project